Friday, November 24, 2006

10 weeks and growing

Wow, I am amazed at how fast this is going, a whole month has gone by since we found out about the baby! The last email told me that the baby is the size of a small plum, about 4 cm.

I started to 'feel' the difference in my pants around week 8 and now I can see a little bulge that doesn't go away (I guess that there was a lot of gas on the past two weeks, 'helping' my tummy look).

Nausea-wise I am doing a lot better.

Weight: I had weighed myself last week and the scale 'accused' 4 extra pounds. This week it shows 2 less, so total weight gain is 2 lbs. Where did the other 2 go? That is a mystery!

Read a funny post at another babyfit blog, about her little one, who is 7 weeks old, having a bad day and she couldn't figure out why until the end of the day when she was changing the little girl and found out that her socks were too tight!

Oh my, I can see myself getting in that kind of trouble =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home