Thursday, November 16, 2006

Stuff you won't find at the Grocery Store or even Wal-mart

Hmmm, I will have to contact some of the major product makers in this country, let me explain you why...

I can't brush my teeth with toothpaste, it is just disgusting and makes me sick, so far I have tried 6 different brands and flavours and nothing works. So I went to Wal-mart (I thought that if anyone would have this kind of stuff it had to be them) to buy yet another one and asked for help to see if they make any toothpaste for pregnant people. For my surprise they don't!

Wake up people, start making some flavourless toothpaste for all the pregos around the world, it will sell like crazy.

As the idea was mine, please send a free tube, for testing! =)

1 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Mindfully Moody said...

Brilliant idea! Cute blog. My baby is 6 weeks so it's fun to remember back to the beginning of illness, ultrasounds and so many unknowns!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home