Friday, November 03, 2006

To tell or not to tell, that is the question!

We've decided to hold the news for a little while, as I have been pregnant before and had a miscarriage a few days later.

It shouldn't be too hard to hide it from my family, as they live in a different country, but everyone else...

We went ice-skatting on Sunday, not a great idea I'll have to admit, and we were pretty good up to the time when we decided to leave, that's when 'daddy' showed up in front of me and a short 'flight' later (felt like I was flying) I was on the ice!
NOTE to self: do NOT go ice-skating till next year!

On Skype with my sister, who is pregnant, at least 20 weeks ahead of me, she said that I 'sounded' pregnant, oh my! I shouldn't have asked so many questions, I guess. Have to be more careful.

And yes, I am dying to tell everyone!

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home