Monday, November 27, 2006

Pregnancy Fun Fact

I swear to you that when I 'ordered' the baby I was not advised of this 'side effect' - the pregnant brain!

For those who have never been pregnant or never heard of it (just like me) I'll explain: you just forget everything and your brain activities really, really slow down. If there is scientific proof I don't know, but I can tell you for a fact: it DOES happen!

First I noticed how I was forgeting things, then I tried my daily Sudoku and OMG my sudoku-abbilities are gone, I couldn't believe it. I'll surf the net and try to find a sudoku skill level: pregnant, for now.

According to 'daddy' it makes no sense as there are 2 brains with me right now, but if the whole baby is the size of small plum how big could the little brain be?

Nothing to worry about 'cause once the baby is born my brain will be upgrated to a baby brain. Thank God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home