Monday, December 11, 2006

We told his family

We told his family yesterday, let me walk you through our night...

I called his sis and dad and said that we were going to have a 'family reunion' (that was the only way to guarantee that everyone would be there).

We brought the food and we all ate together, when we were all about done (just before, not to give anyone a chance to get up) I brought the cards.

His sis started crying!!! I just couldn't believe it!

His dad was so emotional that he was shaking!!

The reactions were stronger than I had imagined, as this is not the first baby in the family, but the first one from us.

Pretty cool!

PS:

The card:

Had in the front: SURPRISE!
Inside some saying and a picture of the ultrasound with the baby's size, age and weight.

It was a SURPRISE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home